Hi friends and family ... we're back! A few months without an internet connection put updating the blog down at the bottom of the list. Here are a couple of pictures to remind you what the kids look like ;)
(yes,
Melissa, I know these pictures are hardly post worthy, but grandparents care so much more about the subject than the quality of the photo ... lucky for me!)
Mathis and his cousin's football themed party.

Couldn't resist this one ... so perfect, as Jackson is rarely still.


Mathis heading out in the snow to reenact Valley Forge :)

Hi everyone .... I'm one of the reasons my mama can't post to our blog as much. I'm still not crawling, but I've got a wicked fast low crawl going on. I'm pulling up and walking along the couch and mama spends a lot of time chasing after me. The apple I have in my mouth belongs to our play kitchen, but I sure am having a good time trying to eat it anyway. When I'm not eating or sleeping, you'll find me cruising around the floor looking for things to eat ... sometimes food, sometimes not :)



5 comments:
Yay! You're back=)And with words this time
at least until Wednesday!
YAY thank you for a blog update. Everyone looks great. Um funny thing there are no pics of you. :)
hmmm, I hadn't thought of that, I'll have to see if I have anything! your turn ...
glad your back!!
Post a Comment