Okay, are those gorgeous flowers from your yard?? If so, I am coming to pick some...and is that a real turkey in that picture??
oh my goodness, no! I guess WW can be a little misleading, huh? My sweet husband bought them for me :) But hey, come and visit anyway! I couldn't resist the turkey picture ... we visited Mt. Vernon last week and it's from there :)
Thank goodness!! I was imagining the turkey running around your yard waiting for his time to become dinner!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Okay, are those gorgeous flowers from your yard?? If so, I am coming to pick some...and is that a real turkey in that picture??
oh my goodness, no! I guess WW can be a little misleading, huh? My sweet husband bought them for me :) But hey, come and visit anyway! I couldn't resist the turkey picture ... we visited Mt. Vernon last week and it's from there :)
Thank goodness!! I was imagining the turkey running around your yard waiting for his time to become dinner!!
Post a Comment