What a summer!! We're head over heels into our house addition. It's so exciting and we can't wait, but wow, it's a bit crazy and ALOT of work! I'm going to do my best to put together a couple of slide shows with summer pictures and Emerson's birth, too. And of course, house pictures ... which will be a work in progress! Stay tuned :)
Here are a few pictures ... because what's a post, without pictures!



Mathis is too busy working outside with the men to get his picture taken!!
5 comments:
I thought you forgot about your blog =)
Thanks for the small update....we miss seeing you on the blog. :)
Great pics! Can't wait to see more!!
What great pics the kids are sooooooo cute and getting so big!!!!! Thanks for the update crazy times are what live is all about hang in there!!!
irringta. Thats what I had to type so they would know that I was a real person.
Post a Comment