love the look of pure joy on his face as he hugs bard=)
oh yes ... you know how he's always had a special place in his heart for Bard ;)
First: SweetSecond: Strange but I like it, bard was always the "cool one"Third: I look like a queer. Fourth: She never did like me.Thanks, but not for the third one.
This makes me sad, because I'v lost a lot of muscle being over here...
new post...
I love the look on Bard's face. He like "what are you doing?...if I wasn't married to your sister..."
I could go for some good pickles right now
Post a Comment
7 comments:
love the look of pure joy on his face as he hugs bard=)
oh yes ... you know how he's always had a special place in his heart for Bard ;)
First: Sweet
Second: Strange but I like it, bard was always the "cool one"
Third: I look like a queer.
Fourth: She never did like me.
Thanks, but not for the third one.
This makes me sad, because I'v lost a lot of muscle being over here...
new post...
I love the look on Bard's face. He like "what are you doing?...if I wasn't married to your sister..."
I could go for some good pickles right now
Post a Comment