Saturday, April 11, 2009

Passing time ....

Just to answer this question ...

Taken Sat. evening ... f you'd asked me a month ago if I'd make it to Easter, I'd never had said yes!

Jackson happily swinging at the park.


Oh joy ... what excitement! A box from the Barrons (and a flower for mama from the delivery boy).


A gun for Mathis ...


A baby for Kate (can you tell how she feels about it!). I love that it's the same one I had as a girl.


Planting with Daddy ... a lavender plant she set her heart on at the store and Daddy bought for her :)


Yum! Fresh seedlings in our square foot gardens ... oh, how I love you, you little greens :)



3 comments:

Jen said...

Are you sure there isn't twins (or triplets!) in there?!?! Hope he or she makes their big entrance soon!

Andrea said...

Ha :) That's what everyone says ...wouldn't that be a surprise!!

Leslie said...

dear andrea,
i would love for you to help me do this at my house. thank you!

love,
mamma tortilla