
Oh what fun, a party ... if you didn't get an invitation, it's certainly not because we didn't want you to come :) We are so blessed with large extended families on both sides, I sometimes imagine what it would be like if we all lived in one area! Even, with just my sister and brothers, we had 21 tonight ... family truly is a blessing. On the other hand it's hard having so many friends and family that live so far away! We certainly miss you all at times like this.
Back to that invitation, here's a peak at the back. If it's too small to red, you can check the full text here. A wonderful reminder about our main goal as parents, and especially mothers!

Now back to the party ....
The traditional licking of the mixer after the cake batter has been mixed. Check out her tongue ... wrapped all the way around! Not bad :)
I snapped this during the prayer, just before the food was attacked! I found this amazing taco salad recipe from Martha Stewart ... super easy, and delicious. We even made our own chips and taco bowls. It was fun :)
Kate's cupcake tower. We added little chocolate peppermint leaves.
Picking out her cupcake. She'd been asking for hours ..."treat, treat?"
Party guests:
Holly
Jared ... I can't believe how big he is! Check out Melissa's blog for some of his Little League pictures.
Zachary (this picture was taken post-sprinkler ... he's not crying :)
Mimi (Aunt Melissa) and Uncle Batman (aka Uncle Rob) gave Kate this adorable ladybug raincoat, which Kate opened with an expectant smile. Things went downhill from there ...
The boys enjoying one of Kate's gifts ... a sprinkler :)
There are more photos, but I'll post those later (I guess 14 pictures are enough for one post!!) ... enjoy, for now :)
2 comments:
Aren't little ones parties fun??? Sometimes I have more fun planning my kids parties than they have at them! The taco salad sounds yummy...
At least it was from me and not a non-family member=) They might not have understood the whole stomping thing... I love the tongue-mixer picture!
Post a Comment