Our Easter was a chilly, chilly day. We woke up to freezing temperatures and a high of only 48 degrees ... brrr. But we had a wonderful day at church and that was much more important. Of course, we had to get pictures of Mathis and Kate and that's always an adventure. Trying to get an 11 month old and a 2 year old to both stop and smile, or at least not frown, is quite a task. As you'll see in the pictures, Mathis took it very seriously that he was supposed to put his hand on Kate's shoulder ... we pretty much couldn't take a picture any other way.
This picture of Mathis pretty much sums up how we were all feeling afterwards :) I forgot to get a picture of Kate's coat ... it is darling, white with pink trim. I'll get one next week ... enjoy!
Click on the picture of Mathis to see more Easter pictures.
I was too chicken to take the kids out after church for the Easter Egg Hunt they were having for the kids. Bard was counseling with someone, and I decided they'd never know what they were missing and it was COLD! They absolutely love the animals Grammie and Papa sent and they got some more goodies at Grandma & Grandpa's, so they certainly weren't deprived of any Easter fun!