Remember the picture below of the chicken with the crazy feathers? Melissa posing as one of those lovely chickens.
Sunday, October 11, 2009
The County Fair II
So my sweet sister, Melissa, was saddened when she didn't see any pictures of her on the County Fair post. Oh dear Melissa, I was trying to keep this from the world, but I can't have you sad, now can I? Without further ado ... Melissa at the County Fair ;)
Remember the picture below of the chicken with the crazy feathers? Melissa posing as one of those lovely chickens.
Auditioning for the role of the dog in "Babe."
Remember the picture below of the chicken with the crazy feathers? Melissa posing as one of those lovely chickens.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
your lovely christmas present just went to goodwill =p
hee, hee, you asked for it!! That being said, you may NOT post scary pictures of me on your blog. No, that would just be really immature :)
too bad for you that I'm really immature =)
love it :) haha
Post a Comment