In order of expected due dates ... Melissa, me, Kathleen, and Sheila are all a couple of weeks apart. Lesli's due in October. We took this at Kathleen's shower a couple of weeks ago. Isn't it neat to see how everyone carries their babies so differently?
This was taken last Monday. We're all using the same midwife, so we've been having all our prenatals together at our house. Fun and yes, crazy!! It's been fun being pregnant together. The only downside, is you don't get quite as much attention or sympathy for your complaints, as everyone has them :) We should be popping out babies pretty soon here!
4 comments:
I LOVE IT!! You all look wonderful! I think you get the prize for the biggest baby bump! :) Can't wait to hear about all the new arrivals!
Yup, everybody seems to agree that I'm carrying the biggest :) My theories .... 4 babies in 5 years, all out in front because I'm super short waisted, or my baby is 10 lbs (which Bard is rooting for!).
I agree with all of those theories!! Although, for your sake I'll pray it's not a 10 pounder!! I still remember Travis being the biggest newborn baby I had ever seen! Any hunch on girl or boy? Have you chosen names yet?
I don't have any feeling toward boy or girl ... Mathis and Kate have their hearts set on a girl, which they want to name Dina ;) Names ... hmmm, yeah, I guess we should work on those, huh? We really haven't settled on any yet. Maybe that's what this baby is waiting for!!
Post a Comment