Friday, October 3, 2008

Busy Bees and a Bad Day

How to keep two kids happy for an hour .... fill up a bucket with soapy water, give 'em some rags and send them off the wash the playhouse :) Happy kids, happy mama!





On the other hand ... this was NOT a good day. While I was trying to take a nap, Kate who has never come down stairs during nap time before, decided that she'd do a little redecorating.


Besides this she decorated the other leg, the couch, the couch pillows, several of Jackson's diapers, the piano bench, and her dress. Oh no, that was not a good day .... no, no, no!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Wow, so many updates!! You have been a busy blogger!! I'm praying those were washable markers... :) That reminded me of the day when my Emily was 2 and "decorated" the couch with strawberry yogurt!!! Just smile and remember this is all a season and it will be gone before you realize...

Biggins Family said...

this scars me for parenthood

Andrea said...

No, unfortunately, they were permanent :( We used rubbing alcohol to get it off of her legs, but I haven't had the courage to try it on the couch yet!

Kelly ... this is actually the first time (in 3 1/2 yrs. of parenthood) we've had anything like this happen., I think that's why it was so hard to deal with.